The Chief Executives’ Forum and the Public Sector Chairs’ Forum were delighted to join with the Strategic Investment Board for a webinar on Infrastructure 2050: the draft Investment Strategy for Northern Ireland.
At this event, SIB’s Brett Hannam and Scott Wilson provided an overview of the draft strategy, with sector facilitators providing further details on the five key strategic objectives of the strategy:
• Decarbonising our economy and society – John Green, Project Manager
• Strengthening our essential services – Paul Wilson, Project Director: NI Public Sector Shared Network
• Building a strong, connected and competitive region – Clare Guinness, Belfast Innovation District Director
• Enhancing our communities and places – Stephen McGowan, Strategic Programmes Manager
• Maximising the benefits from new technology and innovation – Austin Tanney, Head of Digital and Data Strategy
In addition Michael Donnelly, Head of Commercial Investment and Risk Management spoke about ‘The Financing Challenge’.
Guests had the opportunity to engage with members of the panel during the event and were encouraged to take part in the consultation.
The event gave a great insight into how the new ISNI could affect every day lives for everyone in our region.